Electric Fence Installation in Kenya
Alltech security systems is the leading security company offering electric fence installation in Kenya at affordable prices. We also leading suppliers of elctric fences in Kenya and also offer security consultancy services.
We install perimeter electric fences for homes and houses and for any other installations that require top of the range security.
Now you can enjoy the peace of mind of knowing your property is protected by an advanced perimeter security system in Nairobi and across Kenya. From large commercial and industrial sites to agricultural businesses, smaller acreages and residential properties, Alltech Security Systems offers electric fence installation in Kenya that suit your needs.
We undertake Free Standing Electric Fence, Customized Electric Fence, Top Wall Electric Fences, Electric Fences Energizer, Razor Wire Fences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and Somalia.
Perimeter electric fencing, electric fence accessories, Galvanized Wire, Insulators, Sirens, Strobes, electric fence energizers, security alarm equipment (Sirens, Strobes, PIR’s, Sensors, etc.)
The advantage of using electric fence in security for your home is that it Deters, Detect, Defends and Denies would be intruder.
An electric fence is a psychological barrier rather than a physical one so the animal must be educated to respect the fence. The pain that an animal feels is short lived and does not physically harm the animal, unlike barbed wire which can cause severe cuts and long lasting pain whilst also damaging the hide.
There are a number of reasons for choosing an electric fence;
- Low cost – electric fences require less materials and labor than conventional fences.
- Easily constructed – with fewer and lighter materials.
- Longer life – due to reduced physical pressure.
- Universal application – will contain all types of animals while discouraging predators and trespassers.
- Improves existing fence – by including 1 or 2 electrified wires in your conventional fence or by adding offsets. This will extend the fence life.
- simplicity and flexibility – a quick and easy way to effectively subdivide a paddock for intensive grazing, improving pasture management and production.
- Low maintenance- due to reduced stock pressure.
- Less damage to stock- the shock from an electric fence causes no physical damage to stock and if they are forced through electric fences by wild animals or bush fires there is reduced likelihood of injury.
Electric Fence Installtion Cost in Kenya
Electric fence installation cost in Kenya normally varies from based on varies factors such as size of the project, location and type of fence being installed.
|Description||Quantity||unit cost||total cost|
|High tensile wired galvanized wire||1||6,000||6,000|
|Hammer energizer 630||1||13,500||13,500|
|4 core cable||1||1,500||1,500|
|Siren kit complete||1||2,500||2,500|